Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Videcon D2H Sale in Malaysia

I know this is illegal in India and Malaysia;the videocon knowing this issue but didn't take action cause still didn't used it as C LINE that will affect their business.

Now in Malaysia a lot of people that selling it with different of the price but among their I'm the first person get the signal and inform to all about the signal can reach in Malaysia using 65cm.

For those are interest buying this videocon please pm me for more details. Only those interest can pm me.

Thank you...

i am quite amazed that how d2h signals r received with just 65 cm dish in malaysia.

you people are lucky to get signals even in asmall size dish...

But in Malaysia not all the place can get the signal video con using 65cm dish.

For north you must use 100-120cm depend on the location.

For south you need to use 65-80cm dish depend on the location.

For Indonesia also can get but need to use 6ft to get this signal.

Why the signal can get in Malaysia?

Due to agreement between India and Singapore (for Mobile coverage by Sing Tel) the satellite are launch between Singapore and India so when the Singapore get the signal automatically Malaysia can get it.And the contract are for next 10years.So until 10 years we are save to use Video con d2h.

If there exists a contract as u said then d2h must be legal in singapore

(05-15-2012, 08:21 AM)babbuxp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If there exists a contract as u said then d2h must be legal in singapore

Bro in Singapore using dish are illegal same as Malaysia but there they use Mio TV that own by Sing Tel use fibre optik cable direct in to House.So the ST2 is use by Sing Tel to get good mobil coverage at Singapore use K2 beam. So it can get until Malaysia.

(05-15-2012, 11:12 AM)thesunraising Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(05-15-2012, 08:21 AM)babbuxp Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.If there exists a contract as u said then d2h must be legal in singapore

Bro in Singapore using dish are illegal same as Malaysia but there they use Mio TV that own by Sing Tel use fibre optik cable direct in to House.So the ST2 is use by Sing Tel to get good mobil coverage at Singapore use K2 beam. So it can get until Malaysia.
will try to lock this in Jakarta....... wish me luck guys...

Try using 6ft may be you can get it but you need to buy the receiver videocon d2h.

Contact Videocond2h for more installation related job.