Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unlockable USB Modems GSM & CDMA

unlocking tutorial for reliance 3g modem Huawei E-173 Data Card (100% working)

Hey friends as you all were waiting for this unlocking trick for this data card, so i was working for this from last 10 days and now i have got a simple unlocking method for this Huawei model which is being used by most of the Data Card users now they don’t need to pay this much high cost. Huawei E-173 is a 3g USB modem which supports upto 7.2 mbps download speed and 5.7 mbps uploading speed.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Now Let us see how to unlock this modem, So to unlock this modem you need following softwares
Requirements :

1) Huawei E-173 Firmware (download it here)
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

2) Universal master code (download it here)
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

3) Huawei Mobile partner Software (download it here)

## You must have noted down a 15 digit IMEI number of your Huawei modem.

Unlocking method :

1) First of all using universal Master Code get flash code and unlock code for the device.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

2) Then plug in the device to your desktop/laptop.

3) After all the drivers have been loaded just double click on E173Update_11.126.85.00.114_B427.exe and it will find your data card automatically.

4) Then the process will start and on the next screen you will be asked to give flash code or unlock code as your password .

5) As this step completes your software will be updated successfully.

6) Now install Huawei Mobile Partner Software.

7) Now open Huawei Mobile Partner and if unlock code asked then enter the code generated in first step.
icon cool Unlocking Tutorial for Huawei 3g E 173 Data Card (100% working) Create a new profile with corresponding network’s APN and your username and password.

9) Now try to connect device to the internet.

### Hope now you will be able to unlock this modem easily and if you face any problems please leave a comment below

Good share.I am using BSNL 3G teracom modem.I have unlocked it and using it for all operators.

(02-16-2012, 07:02 AM)meetdhil Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Good share.I am using BSNL 3G teracom modem.I have unlocked it and using it for all operators.

meetdhil how to unlock bsnl 3g teracom modem?

please explian procedures.........it usefull other members

thank you

Free Download Latest (New Released) Mobile Partner 23
Features :-

1. Comes With Three Different Skins
2. Portable
3. Require less Amount of RAM
4. User Friendly New Interface
5. Supports All Huawei Modems

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Download :-

Download Latest Released Mobile Partner 23 From Below Link

Download Mobile Partner 23 From Here

Note :- We will soon come with Indian Apn Version For this mobile partner wlEmoticon smile Free Download Latest (New Released) Mobile Partner 23

I having Huawei Modems E1731 Model, kindly help me Unlockable USB Modems

I AM USING MTS MODEM.MODELN;HUAWEI EC122 CDMA WHANT TO USE UNLOCKED PLS
+91 90 95 319 220

Huawei E1731 Unlocker (No Firmware Needed)Download :- Modem(Netsetter) Dashboard

Huawei E1731 modem is a new data card launched by huawei recently in India its providing with airtel connection and here is a list of features you would love to know about E1731 and right after that you will get huawei E1731 Unlocker download link for free.

Huawei E1731 Features :-

* High speed HSDPA 7.2mbps

* Micro SD Card Slot
* Support PC voice (optional) and SMS services
* Support data statistics
* Receive diversity (850/1900/2100MHz)
* USB 2 Supported
* Internal antenna diversity
* External Antenna Slot: Yes Type: CRC9
* Plug & Play
* Support Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Mac Operating Systems

Unlocking For E1731

E1731 is designed like that it does not require any firmware to unlock it here is a unlocker for it for free download
Download Huawei E1731 Unlocker from below link.

Download Huawei E1731 Unlocker Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

NOTE :- Unlocking Tutorial For Huawei E1731 step to step
How to Unlock Huawei E1731 Modem

1. First get Huawei E1731 Unlocker.
2. Then Open it and Enter your 15 Digit IMEI number as shown in the below screen and generate your Unlock Code and Flash Code.Example: From IMEI number (353474024585481), I have generated unlock code (60684032) and flash code (58346543)

UniversalMasterCodeGenerator thumb2 Huawei E1731 Unlock USB 3g Modem

* Universal Master Code Generator Will give you Unlock code and Flash Code
* Plug-in your data card with your laptop or desktop With Other then Default sim
* Then install Dashboard provided in Data card And Open it
* Now It will ask For Unlock Code so You just have to enter the Unlock code their and you Data card is unlocked so now you can enjoy high speed internet with any other 2G network also.
* Create new profile for you network provider (Using APN and User name and password), try to connect to the internet now.

Hope you will be able to unlock your Modem

Unlock BSNL (Teracom lw272-lw273) Usb modem

Now BSNL 3G Data Card (Usb Modem) available for Rs. 1280 But you can use that modem only for bsnl simcard.Want to switch over other network..??..but you have locked Bsnl 3G Modem(Teracom lw272/lw273)..so here is the trick just for you.NOw you dont need to flash the modem or dont need for any downgrading and upgrading software icon razz Unlock BSNL (Teracom lw272 lw273) Usb modem .Now you can unlock your Bsnl 3G Modem(Teracom lw272/lw273) by editing your registry settings.Unlock Bsnl 3G Modem (Teracom lw272/lw273) For All Networks Using Registry Trick)

Follow the simple steps to make it successfully : Screenshot:

Step 1). Open Notepad and paste the below registry settings.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Linktop3G]
“Version”=”V1″
@=”"
“Engineer”=dword:00000000

Step 2). And save as Unlock.reg and double click to merge in the registry.
Step 3). Now insert sim of your choice and edit the Acess Point Name(APN) and enjoy…

Note : Make sure that your saved file name is unlock.reg instead of unlock.reg.txt otherwise it will open in notepad instead of merging in registry.

if u not understanding...choose link

thank you

how to unlock vodafone 3g stick?

hai friend.
I use MTS cdma modem from ZTE.
please any idea to convert cdma to gsm.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Use CDMA Sim Card On a Reliance 3G Dongle rahul sing 0 1,855 10-21-2012, 08:05 PM
Last Post: rahul sing