Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SITI Set Top Box

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. ANY ONE CAN TELL ME, HOW CAN I SEE ADULT CHANNELS IN SITI CABLE DIGITAL SET TOP BOX???????

(11-27-2012, 01:07 PM)Deb Roy Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. ANY ONE CAN TELL ME, HOW CAN I SEE ADULT CHANNELS IN SITI CABLE DIGITAL SET TOP BOX???????
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO VIEW YOUR SET TOP BOX!
IF YOU NEED WATCH ADULT MOVIES, YOU CAN BUY 6FT C BAND DISH + FTA STB RECEIVER CATCH ON YAMAL20@49 EAST(REN TV CHANNEL)
KATHIR
"There are many languages on earth, Smile speaks them all.' Keep Smiling' "

(11-27-2012, 01:21 PM)red Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11-27-2012, 01:07 PM)Deb Roy Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. ANY ONE CAN TELL ME, HOW CAN I SEE ADULT CHANNELS IN SITI CABLE DIGITAL SET TOP BOX???????
IF YOU NEED WATCH ADULT MOVIES, YOU CAN BUY 6FT C BAND DISH + FTA STB RECEIVER CATCH ON YAMAL20@49 EAST(REN TV CHANNEL)

Ren tv available in kerala vision set top box at channe no.452.

(11-27-2012, 03:02 PM)Sanoopn Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11-27-2012, 01:21 PM)red Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Ren tv available in kerala vision set top box at channe no.452.
It is Ren Tv Adult Movies telecasting in kerala vision dear sanoopn!!!
KATHIR

Red is right ,Mr.Deb Roy if you purchase 6ft dish and your location is north india ,you can watch somany adult channels with fta mode including Ren Tv and U Kanal +7 ,Hi Play,Hot Tv, DTV +7 ( Yamal 201 @90 ) ...etc.
“Sale Digital Receiver (SOLID HD,BEETEL S31,Technosat TS3000 HD),6ft SOLID DISH & other CATV equipments "
Call 08016491757, Mail: Dr.Dish_India@rediffmail.com

Thanks Dear Dr.DishGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
KATHIR

NO U CANNOT WATCH BRO IN ANY CABLE SET TOP BOXGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

(11-27-2012, 04:45 PM)dishkiller Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.NO U CANNOT WATCH BRO IN ANY CABLE SET TOP BOXGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

but Ren tv available in our cable network.. Am using kerala vision set top box.. We get Ren tv @ ch.no.452. See the screen shot.

(11-27-2012, 08:41 PM)georgekamal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11-27-2012, 08:11 PM)Sanoopn Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(11-27-2012, 04:45 PM)dishkiller Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.NO U CANNOT WATCH BRO IN ANY CABLE SET TOP BOXGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

but Ren tv available in our cable network.. Am using kerala vision set top box.. We get Ren tv @ ch.no.452. See the screen shot.
kerala vision set top box? plz give more info!

kerala vision cable network is a biggest cable network in kerala... They r also providing digital service, thats available all over kerala..

no asianet cable tv is the largest cable tv network in kerala