Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
FM Booster Circuit

Interesting discussions...

dish tv online

i get fm stations from 100km far

few years back i received fm station from kannur, kochi on my National Rado cassette recorder almost clear sound with no booster, but only a 5 meter wire as antennae. but nowadays its not getting on my new sony radio. maybe some interference from mobile towers, inverters and electricity line disturbances.

I have got Panasonic Casaette player and Aiwa Music System.  Previously i used get all FM Stations of Bangalore in My Aiwa music System and now I have disconnected system for Painting of the house and kept it packed.  Now I want to listen to Bangalore FM Stations through Panasonic Casaette player.  I tried every thing I am only getting FM Stations of Mysore and unable to receive FM Stations of Bangalore.  Any member of this forum help in receiving FM Signals in Panasonic Casaette player.  I have got an antenna of WI-Five Connection which i was subscribing for Internet connection earlier will the  same  anntenna useful to me to receive FM Station Signal of Bangalore,since the Wi-Five company has closed this anntenna  is no use to me.

aluminium wire or simple wire

also specify minimum wire length ?

After a lot of Experiments I attached my Aiwa Systems Antenna wire to my panasonic's Antenna and took the wire and taped on the ceiling of my room and I could get 91.3 Radio City,91.8 Radio Indigo 94.3 Radio one, 98.3 Radio mirchi and 104 Fever of Bangalore FM Stations. But Signal of 91.3,91.8 and 94.3 are very weak and signal of 104 is strong and now I am listening to Fever 104 every day.

(12-29-2014, 01:37 PM)Nagaraj.M. Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.After a lot of Experiments I attached my Aiwa Systems Antenna wire to my panasonic's Antenna and took the wire and taped on the ceiling of my room  and I could get 91.3 Radio City,91.8 Radio Indigo 94.3 Radio one, 98.3 Radio mirchi and 104 Fever of Bangalore FM Stations.  But Signal of 91.3,91.8 and 94.3 are very weak and signal of 104 is strong and now I am listening to Fever 104 every day.

Now a days I am getting only 92.7 and 93.5 in all the frequencies and this has really robbed my pleasure of hearing FM Stations from Bangalore.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  News Use Your Old Yagi Antenna and Booster as FM Booster giri photog 13 2,317 01-20-2014, 09:10 PM
Last Post: giri photog
  Any FM Booster For Mobile Phone feastboy 1 2,123 07-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Vinay_K
  Fm Booster shainparayil 7 1,955 10-25-2009, 06:08 PM
Last Post: admin