Dishtracking is one of the largest and oldest indian forum for discussing about dth, satellite recption, television etc. we have disabled registration due to some technical reason. If you are interested to join here please use the contact form. You can follow us on facebook, twitter, google plus and other social media profiels.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something that got my attention when I was a child (Sixth standard may be)

Well In Kerala we have the habit of blaming our KSRTC for many things,You wait for the Bus and it will never come, Ask for a time table at a KSRTC station and there is none, Even if the Bus comes there is no guarentee it will stop, Even empty buses will simply whiz past without any passenger and no stops. But KSRTC had always introduced state-of-the-art buses, For example this beauty was running in two routes in mid-seventies, namely Calicut-Eranakulam and Ekm-TVM, Trust me we used to wait at school gate at Kunnamkulam just to see this whizzing by, The bus had even toilets at the time, Push back seats and well forgot the tinted sun-proof glasses. The name was "Terraplane". Saw this pic in my collection and scanned it, well it was considered a marvel in mid-seventies. Especially considering the buses in other states were looked like lorries with a roof in those days

Looks like a luxury bus!

Nice info share bro

cool pic quickboy

hats off to KSRTC

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Good share from your old memories...

Toilet in bus amazing

That too in India,never heard of

For quick boy

Where r u dear ? These day no any information from ur side. U have taken a long gap..... what ia the reason?

I miss u lot

Once again welcome brother. I have learnt lot experience from ur forum.

(05-30-2016, 03:29 PM)weir Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Toilet in bus amazing

That too in India,never heard of

I'am sure of it  It had toilets in the back, That was big news, Well this bus at the time looked much ahead of it's time, There was news that the toilets were actually imported and the same ones, as used in AVRO planes at the time flown by Indian Airlines

Recently I heard Karnataka RTC has introduced pantry in some Buses