Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SES7 Dish alignment and Airtel STB setup - Problems

Hello,

As per threads of this forum I aligned my dish to SES7 for Airtel DTH. I aligned the dish myself, I got 75 to 80% of Ashirwad signal (12328 H 5000), as per experts this signal is enough to get Airtel channels. Then I connected Airtel STB to the dish and go to Transponder set up and select SES7TP-1 for searching, no signals and channels received in STB. Then I called Airtel technician in India from Kuwait for assistance. He told me a master reset need to perform on STB. He told me the steps that is press and hold menu, down arrow, right arrow and back button on STB up to three minutes, then switch off and switch on the power. STB will start with first installation window there is only two options Transponder set up and LNB set up, go to transponder set up and select SES7TP-1 and press ok. I did these things several times but no signals and channels coming up. I tried to call back to Airtel technician, on answer. The problem is I am in right now in Kuwait, no one knows about this matter Airtel migrates SES7 even a dish technician.
I don’t know what is the next step to get Airtel signal, if anyone can help me out that will be highly appreciated.

here is the simple method remove the dish connection from stb and press green button for installation setup, then select signal, press ok to continue... then select ses7 tp1 and connect cable again, then u can find signal level. press blue button to apply, and exit. now u can watch all the channels which are in your package.

(03-09-2011, 04:08 PM)jairam Gouda Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.here is the simple method remove the dish connection from stb and press green button for installation setup, then select signal, press ok to continue... then select ses7 tp1 and connect cable again, then u can find signal level. press blue button to apply, and exit. now u can watch all the channels which are in your package.

There is any LNB set up need to done?

yes u need to change insat to ses7 in lnb setup

(03-10-2011, 10:26 AM)kamalpkt Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.yes u need to change insat to ses7 in lnb setup

how it will do?

disconnect ur line from lnb then u have error code B001 Press green to enter installation setup, go to LNB then change Sat from Insact to ses7 thats it

you can not change just like that if u need to change yo need to enter a Transpoder code correctly

Dear thaslam,
follow these steps:
go to menu-my setting-installation setup-lnb-select lnb no.1 on ses7-back-signal-ses7tp-ok-yes continue, you will watch signal q &s.
Press blue key to save and exit. Now u can watch ses ch. now.
"do ur best, leave the rest!!!
$ürëñdêr

Dear Thaslam,
i am doing satellite work in kuwait,Air tel SES7 its working in kuwait,if your problem not done
contact me

Karthik, can you please give what is the transporter code to enter in changing Insat 4CR to SES7.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airtel Digital TV - Direct To Home (DTH) Satellite TV Features admin 14 17,180 10-01-2014, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Basheer.
  Airtel Digital TV Packages and Pricing admin 26 140,349 08-21-2014, 09:32 AM
Last Post: takhlaq
  who can help me to recharge airtel basic pack..i live outside india evilseye 2 385 08-05-2014, 05:04 PM
Last Post: evilseye
  Help Changing Package and Recharge In Airtel DTH jaszbz 11 13,959 08-04-2014, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Feroz Dug
  News Channel Number Change in Airtel Digital DTH SUMANKUMAR 0 444 08-01-2014, 09:54 AM
Last Post: SUMANKUMAR
  Help Need To Find Customer ID and VC Number (Airtel) jaszbz 12 26,765 07-23-2014, 08:52 AM
Last Post: latheefmi1
  Ask Your Question & Doubts Regard Airtel Digital Tv Mayu 182 356,341 07-16-2014, 07:39 AM
Last Post: latheefmi1
  Worst Exprience With Airtel DTH .... Can any one solve the issue??????????????? Radhika Balaji 1 571 07-15-2014, 09:43 AM
Last Post: DEVDHARSHAN
  Do i have to be subscribed to basic pack of airtel to get hd channels? evilseye 3 535 07-12-2014, 03:11 PM
Last Post: crystal
  Airtel DTH in Saudi Arabia Daniel Adam 8 6,255 06-29-2014, 01:53 PM
Last Post: jafarasa