Satellite Television Discussion Forum for Indian DTH Services, C Band, KU Band Reception
Useful Images Related To Satellite/Dish Tracking - Printable Version

+- Satellite Television Discussion Forum for Indian DTH Services, C Band, KU Band Reception (http://www.dishtracking.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Satellites Reception , New Channels/Test Cards, Satellites and Tips and Tricks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Useful Images Related to Satellite/Dish Tracking (/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: Useful Images Related To Satellite/Dish Tracking (/showthread.php?tid=1297)

Useful Images Related To Satellite/Dish Tracking - admin - 01-05-2009 12:05 PM

Useful Images related to Satellite/Dish Tracking Index

1, Insat 2e 83 to yamal 49 in one Dish - Page 28
2, Thaicom 78.5E Setup in 6 Feet Dish - Page 28
3, Dish Set For Ren Tv - Page 27
4, Home Tv DTH Set up - Page 27
5, Dish Nepal DTH Set up - Page 27
6, DD Direct Plus + Tata Sky in Same Dish - Page 25
7, Asiasat 3s at 105.5 with 6 feet Dish - Page 25
8, ABS 1 - Page 24
9, AsiaSat 3S at 100.5 East, Insat 2E/4A at 83.00 East, Intelsat 7/Intelsat 10 at 68.5 on Same Dish (Images by Quickboy) on Page 29

RE: Useful Images related to Satellite/Dish Tracking - admin - 01-05-2009 12:06 PM

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Useful Images related to Satellite/Dish Tracking - okubest - 01-05-2009 03:09 PM

good post..........no need of wasting time for beginners............:D

RE: Useful Images related to Satellite/Dish Tracking - aashishkallayil - 01-05-2009 06:23 PM

how does side lnb works

Azimuth and Elevation

RE: Useful Images related to Satellite/Dish Tracking - admin - 01-05-2009 06:43 PM

Tata (Sky and dd direct+ in same dish

RE: Useful Images related to Satellite/Dish Tracking - admin - 01-05-2009 06:44 PM

Tata (Sky and dd direct+ in same dish

RE: Useful Images related to Satellite/Dish Tracking - okubest - 01-05-2009 07:40 PM

nice posts........................thanks for posting my images here........Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Useful Images related to Satellite/Dish Tracking - admin - 01-05-2009 08:27 PM

Actually i like the way you attached LNB, Its Superb.

RE: Useful Images related to Satellite/Dish Tracking - okubest - 01-05-2009 08:42 PM

thanks............i like and know all these things when i was 6 years old............. i had 5-6 years ago a 8 ft and 12 ft dish at my home............we received the analog channels from 8ft and digita channels from 12ft dish.............butnow it is a history Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

RE: Useful Images related to Satellite/Dish Tracking - admin - 01-05-2009 09:58 PM

What happened to your 8 feet and 12 feet dishes ?.