Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
The No.1 Satellite (Insat-4A) for C-band FTA channels

Dear friends

According to me The INSAT-4A at 83*is the one of the top most satellite of
India, Because it has huge number of C-band FTA channels & Secondly we can tune both side of this satellite to get more & more channels,Like
1. Thaicom at 78.5*(C-band), at the center
2. Intelsat 12 at 45.0°E( KU-band)
3. INSAT 4B at 93.5* (KU-band) &
4. Insat 4A at 83* for (C-band) and many more,So you can get sufficient FTA channels & good news is that I am Watching them from a year+ but they don't get Encrypted.I will post some more pictures later. I fix Thaicom78.5* at the center,These are 2 pictures click by Mobile:
Note:-The insat4B DD+ & Intelsat 12 at 45.0°E have good KU-band signal quality

This Dish is 8 feet.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

A CANDLE LOOSES NOTHING WHILE LIGHTENING ANOTHER CANDLE!

A CANDLE LOOSES NOTHING WHILE LIGHTENING ANOTHER CANDLE !!

great share buddy, we expecting more from you.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

Whats The Signal Strength On All Those Sats... INSAT 2E Also Carries More FTA Along With INSAT 4A... By The Way 2E Is Only Vertical Polarization and 4A Only Horizontal...

soon ISRO will replace Insat 2E with a new Powerful Satellite.
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

That Soon Was Last December When That Rocket Blasted... INSAT 2E Is Working Even After Its Life and Still Giving Good Signal... ISRO Lazy People...

On your demand I am posting some pictures of these satellites showing The Signal Strength On All Those Satellites is good.

Thanks admin All that require is the Encouragement from people like you who make us more confident & Experimental.
THANKS

Appreciate your work..

Dear greatsadiq I know That INSAT 2E Also Carries More FTA Along With INSAT 4A, Do nothing just install the 83* DUEL-LNBF and
you will get all H & V frequencies. Similar case with Thaicom 78.5*, Alas I don't have duel LNBF

THANKS
Sarokayal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  News Raj Network Our New Satellite Details pselvam_dish 7 448 11-27-2014, 09:06 PM
Last Post: rmg_hrr
  anyone received yamal 300K C band tahirdish 4 534 11-21-2014, 11:33 PM
Last Post: absz
  How much C band antenna cost and which all channels in it? ajithlalm79 5 601 11-16-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Shibu.A.S.
Thumbs Up BADR 6 @ 26 E C BAND SIGNALS IN TAMILNADU prakashsss 19 845 11-09-2014, 07:58 PM
Last Post: sakthidth
  Where can I get a C band antenna? ajithlalm79 5 432 11-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Last Post: bhageshmeena
  Mazhavil Manorama a good malayalam GEC from Insat 4A meetdhil 3 229 11-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Last Post: mathai
  Check List for Satellite/Dish Tracking admin 55 38,013 11-05-2014, 07:10 AM
Last Post: NSUBRAMANIAN
  Update any satellite tracking:without tv and receiver JASS HD 25 1,816 10-29-2014, 08:22 PM
Last Post: mateensonu
  cartoon network pakistan c-band drusattv 1 403 10-24-2014, 03:29 PM
Last Post: mrijinm
  MEASAT 3/3A RECEPTION IN TEHRAN-IRAN(C-BAND) drusattv 0 311 10-19-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: drusattv