Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Unlock STB

dear frnds can any buddy tell me,how to unlock,any stb orr view card.
i have 1adtv hd dvr,2adtv hd,3reliance sd box
plz reply and help me plz

plz help me

it is impossible.
why?
if u need to watch fta channels. buy fta hd stb starting min.2400rs.

friend don't waste your time in unlocking stb.i tried many stbs and many times no use !!!
mpeg2 dvb s1 from 600rs and HD STb rs2000 in india !!!
buy 1 and enjoy

But you can use your old dish for your new stb !!!

Dear this type of box software changed defult method ay company so not possible ...if any unlock problem of SOLID or any free to air digital receiver than contact us.
“Sale Digital Receiver (SOLID HD,BEETEL S30,Technosat TS3000 HD),6ft SOLID DISH & other CATV equipments "
Call 08016491757, Mail: Dr.Dish_India@rediffmail.com

Don't try...its waste of time...if you try by any method than the working STB also will get dead...

(05-26-2012, 09:07 PM)sarokayal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Don't try...its waste of time...if you try by any method than the working STB also will get dead...

hi man its long time to see you
Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

guys there 2 types of sun direct STB homecast . in 1 we can change everything in another kind of stb is waste only meatsat fta !!!

(05-27-2012, 08:13 AM)peet000000 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.
(05-26-2012, 09:07 PM)sarokayal Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Don't try...its waste of time...if you try by any method than the working STB also will get dead...

hi man its long time to see you

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How 2 Unlock OPEN TECH OFS1700CIR STB rramsi 7 1,448 01-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Athi Velmurucan