Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***DISHTV HACKED ALL CHANNELS FOR FREE*****

Copied from a forum
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

When our subscription period isover our dish is fully deactivate.Also free channel is not available.But i have found a trick throughwhich u can watch allfree channel.swith off and on ur dish tv set top box about 6 times from remote.Than frequently press CH Button 6 times now your Dish tv is hacked for free to air channel
This trick is working for me hope its work for u also

please dont make useless comment without trying this trick

try and see guys
I M BACK

hey any reply working or not
I M BACK

I try no free
jithIN
ernakulAM

Facebook page

Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.

[/align]hi yogee bhai,

how are you,I try but no free.......
KATHIR
PLS VISIT(Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.)

(06-19-2012, 11:42 AM)yogee1615 Wrote: Guests cannot see links in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see links.Copied from a forum
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

When our subscription period isover our dish is fully deactivate.Also free channel is not available.But i have found a trick throughwhich u can watch allfree channel.swith off and on ur dish tv set top box about 6 times from remote.Than frequently press CH Button 6 times now your Dish tv is hacked for free to air channel
This trick is working for me hope its work for u also

please dont make useless comment without trying this trick

try and see guys

how old is ur stb?
if it is older it may works

it is fake news.............

Not working dear in zenega cd 1004s stb...pl.post it clearly with source so that it will be helpful to all.

Y u all guys r trying this silly trick by seeing the trick itself any 1 can say its fake.

i agree this is fake news.

fake news ADMIN SIR PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  {Pics}A-SPORT HD is Good (Free To Air) Channel @ 42*East jenius-jatt 2 68 3 hours ago
Last Post: jenius-jatt
  100% Free Sports Channels With tp & Satellites solar111 1 186 05-27-2015, 06:18 PM
Last Post: JOHNY THOMAS
  AlJazeera Free To Air On Dish TV mrijinm 1 138 05-26-2015, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rmg_hrr
  Dish tv 12170 Free to air now mrijinm 8 512 05-21-2015, 08:51 PM
Last Post: Raja_kumar
  SD To HD Transformation Of Malayalam Channels mrijinm 35 1,623 05-20-2015, 03:38 PM
Last Post: mrijinm
Thumbs Up 19 CHANNELS STARTED IN NSS 12 @ 57E C BAND prakashsss 1 334 05-19-2015, 08:23 PM
Last Post: mandy1984
  Dan channels started back now on Eutelsat 70B@70 deg meetdhil 6 335 05-12-2015, 05:39 PM
Last Post: ramasamykkdi
  New channels on Express-AM7 @ 40° East sat-2015 4 243 05-05-2015, 08:11 PM
Last Post: gautam2525166
  naaptoll free on dishtv enthusdish 2 84 05-03-2015, 08:17 PM
Last Post: sknjeh
  Breaking News:Vasantham tv,ITN channels started on SES8 meetdhil 5 389 04-28-2015, 06:20 PM
Last Post: NSUBRAMANIAN